Oscorp's projects Edit
- Oscorp's Nanotechnology; increases the body's healing by 1000%.
- Oscorp's Focus; a bio-enhancer which strengthens the body's nervous system to increase the user's stamina and mental endurance.
- Oscorp's Medical Evacuation Drone; an Emergency Response Drone which provides medical assistance even in combat zones.
- Oscorp's Cloaking Fields; using magnetic resonance rays to cloak people from detection but he naked eye.
- Oscar Encryption Code System; a supposed unbreakable encryption algorithm used to protect personal data.
- Prototype Combat Mask; scanners detect structural weaknesses.
- Gaia Microbe Dispersion Device; releases specially formulated microbes into the environment, leaving the ecosystem cleaner from biohazards.
Projects with Wilson Fisk Edit
- GR-27; a combination of CRISPR genome editing and AI controlled gRNA to cure genetic mutations and genetic disorders and genetic illnesses. Intended to cure Harry Osborn of his condition.
Projects with Sable International Edit
- Project Olympus; a technological treatment designed to enhance the human physiology by grafting cybernetic equipment and weaponry onto the human body in order to create super-soldiers. It is used by Hammerhead to turn himself into a cyborg during the events of Marvel's Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps.
Oscorp first appeared in Amazing Spider-Man #37 (June 1966).